Kitchen window (I don't remember the correct title, but it has an extended sill so as you can see it juts out a bit.)
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Last of the windows plus the sliding doors
Thursday, Oct. 8: The last three windows were installed as well as both sets of patio doors. Tyvek was finished. Plywood was added in the garage area (on the framed walls separating the garage from the rest of the house). The dirt inside of the garage was leveled and then trenched for power.
Kitchen window (I don't remember the correct title, but it has an extended sill so as you can see it juts out a bit.)
Laundry room window and bedroom window on west side of house:
Sliding doors to back porch and lower patio:
Kitchen window (I don't remember the correct title, but it has an extended sill so as you can see it juts out a bit.)