I installed more vent covers.
Chris finished putting the thermal panning for the cold air returns in the basement and installed the downstairs toilet.
We had our electrical inspection and just had a couple of small hangups so he will be back next Wednesday (we got everything done in ten minutes right after he left). After we get the electrical inspection done, we will have a final inspection (covering everything else.) And then we can get our certificate of occupancy.
Thursday, March 4: I finished sanding and applying poly to the rest of the windows as well as the columns and patio doors to make them smoother. It worked great so I took off the tape and plastic film--wow, the sun shines in and makes it brighter now! Chris grouted the front and back entry tile and applied the self-leveling underlayment in the bathroom. We got another load of rock for the drive today.
Working on the front entry: