Oops! I didn't realize this first picture was such a bad angle...this is looking underneath the little walkway he made. I'll replace this picture later with a better one.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Monday's work
Monday, Dec. 14: Chris worked on the central vacuum system. He has all the pipes installed; alls that remains is putting the pipe out to the garage and hooking up the unit itself. He also worked on plumbing. And finally, he worked on the attic of the garage (putting the stairs up and making walkways. Because there will be about 14 inches of insulation on the floor of the attic, he wanted to create walkways to walk on top of it so that he has access to the attic. Smart.)
Oops! I didn't realize this first picture was such a bad angle...this is looking underneath the little walkway he made. I'll replace this picture later with a better one.

Stairs in the garage to access the attic:
Oops! I didn't realize this first picture was such a bad angle...this is looking underneath the little walkway he made. I'll replace this picture later with a better one.